Posted on June 12, 2013 in Blog by admin
A brilliant flooring alternative can now be seen in aisle 14. Additionally, it may be viewed in aisle 2, 6, 15, and everywhere else in the local marketplace. Polished concrete is rapidly becoming the favored supermarket flooring in NJ, NY, CT, MA, NV, and PA due to its competitive pricing, quick setup, eco friendly nature, and low care. Let us have a closer look at several of the numerous gains for market floors.
* Inexpensive – In today’s difficult market every company must watch their bottom-line. Floors that are polished are priced well with other flooring options. They also take a comparatively short period to put in and supermarkets can generally be up and running in a couple of days, because they do not have to be cured. The floors are exceptionally durable. If wear and tear does appear in high traffic areas, those sections can be fast and inexpensively repolished.
* Low-maintenance – Polished concrete treatments create so bacteria growth is minimal nonporous surfaces which are immune to both liquids and fats. The low abrasion quality of the floors makes them easier to wash and creates less drag which lengthens the life span of mops, pads, and brushes.
* Better Light – The high polished shiny flooring surface enhances lighting while creating a lovely shine. This, in turn, can reduce lighting prices.
* Better Grip – You could think the surface will be slick, but they surpass OSHA coefficient of friction guidelines and they’re nonslip even when wet.
* Even Surfaces that are smooth – Unfinished concrete floors naturally heal unevenly leaving low and high spots particularly around expansion joints. The initiatives of the procedure grinds and levels out the market floor making a smooth, even surface.
* Environmentally Friendly – New materials aren’t used, since the existing surface is utilized by the polishing process and there are no solvent based or caustic coatings used.
There are numerous advantages to polishing concrete for market floors; you may wonder what’s the disadvantage? There actually are no negatives. These floors are obtainable in countless colours and designs now. Graphics and logos can also be printed onto the concrete. Whenever you pick polished supermarket flooring can be safe, affordable, green, and appealing.