Posted on July 18, 2013 in Blog by admin
Every facet of the building issues, as it pertains to industrial space: security, price, productivity, and operation are all important variables. The warehouse and manufacturing plant floor must perform on a number of different amounts. Epoxy, now Polished Concrete, and Polyurea surface treatments are getting picked again and again because they deliver. Let us have a glance at the numerous advantages these concrete floors offer a business.
Preventing workplace hazards must always become a significant concern in industrial interior design. Technologically innovative and polished flooring treatments are made with nonslip surfaces. Their coefficient friction levels keep these levels even under continuous use, and meet or pass the recommendations proposed by OSHA (that we offer on our site http://oshatraininglasvegas.com/).
Low Maintenance Prices
All three kinds of flooring treatments are clean simple and quick. There isn’t any need for any expensive cleaning solutions since they are moisture repellent and bacteria free. Because the top is tough and dense there isn’t any place for dirt or filth to attach, therefore it cleans up faster than other surfaces. Businesses gain in supply prices and decreased job costs.
Several companies are making exertions whenever possible to pick Green practices. Other resources aren’t utilized, since finished concrete floors use existing substances. In addition, no hazardous compounds are needed to clear or keep the surface.
Improves Ambient Light
Flooring can be completed with an extremely reflective surface, which reflects ambient light. This produces a brighter, more enjoyable work environment and could even help lower electricity prices.
Minimal Work Disruption
Concrete polishing can really be done during work hours. So one region can be polished while the areas of the building are still conducting business specialized machines that comprise dust vacuums. Polyurea and epoxy coatings have an extremely brief treatment time. Flooring can frequently be utilized merely a few times after the surfaces are treated.
Finished concrete floors are exceptionally durable since they’re incorporated right to the concrete. They do not pare, splinter, or chip. They’re perfect for industrial work spaces because they could withstand continuous use. They keep their high performance standards and look longer than other kinds of flooring.
It’s simple to see why these three treatments are used in factories, warehouses, and storage facilities throughout the nation, whenever you compare polished concrete, epoxy and polyurea floors with several other industrial flooring.
Posted on June 12, 2013 in Blog by admin
A brilliant flooring alternative can now be seen in aisle 14. Additionally, it may be viewed in aisle 2, 6, 15, and everywhere else in the local marketplace. Polished concrete is rapidly becoming the favored supermarket flooring in NJ, NY, CT, MA, NV, and PA due to its competitive pricing, quick setup, eco friendly nature, and low care. Let us have a closer look at several of the numerous gains for market floors.
* Inexpensive – In today’s difficult market every company must watch their bottom-line. Floors that are polished are priced well with other flooring options. They also take a comparatively short period to put in and supermarkets can generally be up and running in a couple of days, because they do not have to be cured. The floors are exceptionally durable. If wear and tear does appear in high traffic areas, those sections can be fast and inexpensively repolished.
* Low-maintenance – Polished concrete treatments create so bacteria growth is minimal nonporous surfaces which are immune to both liquids and fats. The low abrasion quality of the floors makes them easier to wash and creates less drag which lengthens the life span of mops, pads, and brushes.
* Better Light – The high polished shiny flooring surface enhances lighting while creating a lovely shine. This, in turn, can reduce lighting prices.
* Better Grip – You could think the surface will be slick, but they surpass OSHA coefficient of friction guidelines and they’re nonslip even when wet.
* Even Surfaces that are smooth – Unfinished concrete floors naturally heal unevenly leaving low and high spots particularly around expansion joints. The initiatives of the procedure grinds and levels out the market floor making a smooth, even surface.
* Environmentally Friendly – New materials aren’t used, since the existing surface is utilized by the polishing process and there are no solvent based or caustic coatings used.
There are numerous advantages to polishing concrete for market floors; you may wonder what’s the disadvantage? There actually are no negatives. These floors are obtainable in countless colours and designs now. Graphics and logos can also be printed onto the concrete. Whenever you pick polished supermarket flooring can be safe, affordable, green, and appealing.